Pre-listing Home Inspection Benefits
Making the decision to sell Your home in Atlanta is a huge step for most homeowners. But once the decision is made to sell, then making your home marketable should be your number one goal, especially if you want to stand out against all the other homes in the area that are also for sale!
We understand the emotional attachment you have to your home but you must be realistic about the home as well. No home is perfect and as soon as you realize THAT you are on your way to making your home more marketable. And remember, making your home the most marketable it can be should be your number one goal!
There are many benefits to having your home inspected before listing. With a pre-listing inspection your home could sell faster and for more money without any renegotiation’s because results of the inspection will be presented ahead of time. Your potential buyer will be reassured about the condition of the home from the detailed inspection report. A pre-inspected listing will also give you the ability to fix any problems and deal with any issues ahead of time, so there won’t be any surprises.
- No deal-killing home inspector picking your home apart after the deal is done.
- Home could sell faster!
- Home could sell for more money!
- Sell your home with less hassle!
- No more buyers walking away because they think there is a problem with the house.
- No deal-killing home inspector in Atlanta picking your home apart after the deal is done.
- No 11th hour renegotiation’s based on the home inspector’s findings.
- No helpless feelings that a home inspector has raised an issue that is not a big problem.
- No more buyers getting cold feet when they find out the home is not perfect.
- You choose the home inspector based on reputation and credentials.
- You resolve any differences of opinion before the house goes on the market.
- You fix any problems you like or recognize the problem and reflect it in the purchase price – take it off the table as a negotiating tool against you.
- You have time to get several estimates for those items that you choose not to fix, no more high dollar quotes because they know you’re up against the wall.
- Inspection Report is available as an HTML web page link, to be included on your listing agent’s web site. That way, prospective buyer’s can see the report in advance.
- When you have your home pre-inspected by IHI Home Inspections we will also help promote your listing by placing your information on our websites, blogs, and other places that we advertise.
Now with all that said and done, did you know that getting your home pre-inspected can actually help you to sell your home faster, for more money and with less hassle, make sure that you get a thorough pre listing home inspection from the Atlanta home inspector, David Lelak of IHI Home Inspections, he serves Canton, Alpharetta, Roswell, Cumming, Woodstock, Atlanta and all of North Georgia. Call us today at 404-788-2581 for a thorough home inspection. We won’t let you buy the money pit.
You can also schedule your own Georgia home inspection today online.
We create Peace of Mind ONE Home Inspection at a time!
Visit us here:
Our Website: https://ihihomeinspections.com
We love new friends and followers!
Pool & Spa Inspections