Born and raised in Washington, Pennsylvania, David moved to Roswell, Georgia in 1985. Him and his father worked together for many years in all different phases of the residential construction business, which lead him into the Atlanta home inspection field. He has always had a strong desire to see people treated fairly and now uses his knowledge to make sure that his clients know exactly what they are buying and any safety issues. Because of his own two kids, he is especially watchful for any child safety issues that might be in the home that you are purchasing.
Bonnie Lelak, was born and raised right here in Alpharetta, Georgia and went straight into an administrative field for Georgia Prosthetics directly out of high school. Her love for computers and people has led her to teaching others how to utilize the different social media networking platforms and to designing websites for small business owners. She created her own website at http://www.thehomeinspectorswife.com and now post different marketing tips and tricks there for you to use.
We are the proud owners and operators of IHI Home Inspections. And we look forward to being of service to you and your loved ones!
Our first priority is to God and we are so thankful that we accepted Jesus in 1999 and our lives completely changed. We are a part of a local church in Ball Ground called True Life Church and a very active part of the body. We would love to see you there!
Family is so important and that is one of the reasons that we have owned our own business for several years. We simply didn’t want to miss out on our children growing up. Daniel is our oldest son, pictured above, and is a blessing and joy to us. He was active at school with the JRROTC, he now serves in our military forces, just like his half brother is doing now. A few of you may have had the privilege of meeting him over the last year as he worked along side his dad providing Atlanta home inspections. Breana is the baby of the family and is a blessing and joy to us also. Quick to lend a helping hand and she is constantly helping with the marketing of IHI Home Inspections. Some of the creative marketing pieces that we use are put together by her. If you want to know how to do most anything creative on the computer, just find you a middle school student and they can show you how.
What YOU get when You Chose IHI Home Inspections
for your Atlanta Home Inspection!
- A Certified Nachi (National Association Of Certified Home Inspectors) Home Inspector
- Integrity – David will inspect your home as if he was inspecting it for us to live there. He works for you!
- 30 – 40 Page Computer Generated report with Digital pictures right there with the narrative description. Don’t forget to view a copy of our sample home inspection report.
- Separate Maintenance Section for you to have as a helpful list.
- Maintenance Tips and schedule with every Atlanta home inspection.
- Should you want the 5-Star Protection plan – we’re here to help you find out all there is to know about your home.
- Online delivery of your report, we don’t make you sit around and wait for your home inspection report. Your time is too valuable.
- Online storage of your home inspection report – available to you 24/7/365 – you can open it from anywhere and forward it to who ever you need to.
- Phones are answered by our knowledgeable staff Monday -Saturday 8 am – 8pm. If you get the answering machine please leave a message and they will return your call within the hour. If you’re calling after hours, we will return your call the next business day.
- Inspections are done by David – the owner of the company (and one other home inspector) this translates into he cares and is not an employee who is working by the hour to get a pay check. Right now David attends every Atlanta home inspection.
- Home Inspections done 6 days a week – We have done a few emergency inspections on Sunday but prefer not to since that is our family day.
- Credit Cards accepted
- Lock Box Key access
- State of the Art continuous 48 hour Radon Gas monitoring per EPA protocol available upon request.
- Free Phone Consultation regarding your Atlanta home for as long as you own it. We’re there for you even after the sale.
- 200% Guarantee
- Outstanding Customer Service – Remember You’re getting the Owner of the Company – on each and Every inspection. You can’t beat that!
Don’t forget to check out a copy of our sample home inspection report.